The most exciting part of planning your party is shopping for your wine, cheese and charcuterie. Follow this quick guide to ensure that you have everything you need for your event.
Serve 3-4 different wine varietals, allowing guests to mix and match pairings to discover their favorite combinations.
Serve 4-5 types of cheeses and charcuterie that offer a variety of texture, age, composition (meat and milk), and appearance. Serve at least 1 traditional cheese and charcuterie for everyone to enjoy. Safe selections are cheddar or gouda for cheese, and prosciutto and salami for charcuterie.
• Wine glasses, cork screws and bottle openers
• Cheese/Charcuterie boards, cheese knives (1 per cheese)
• Serving forks, spoons and knives for jams and spreads
• Plates and/or bowls for accompaniments
• Ice, ice bucket, ice tongs
• Garbage can and bags
• 4-5 different cheeses, including one common variety
• 3-4 wine varietals
• 4-5 different charcuterie, including one common variety
• Assorted accompaniments